This is a personal Encyclopedia constructed by Life's Little Ironies (LLI's). The site brings together many varied interests and sources of information. In the version of the portal LLI's will bring together Educational and Outside interests together under and structuring it under a single portal much like an content management system. Clicking on the images below will take the user straight to that area of the wiki. Currently there are 820 articles on this wiki.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki.The Discussion tab provides some useful on how some of the wiki pages were developed. For other information clicks these links
The pages in the Portal include
- Churchill: Politician and Statesman (Oxford:History)
- Finance (Warwick:MBA)
- Globalization: ..and the Credit Crunch (Oxford:Political History)
- Greek Mythology(Oxford:Archeology)
- Knowledge Including Dissertation (Warwick MBA)
- Operations (Warwick MBA)
- Pompeii (Oxford:Archeology) RECENTLY UPDATED with new pictures of Pompeii October 2013
- Science of Climate Change (Oxford:Environmental Science)...
- Strategy (Warwick: MBA)
- Western Architecture between the Greek to Post-Modern eras (Oxford:History)
- English Civil War (Oxford:History)
Currently, The Three Most Popular Pages are ...
|Template:SFR:Today's Featured Article2/2015||Template:SFR:Today's Featured Article3/2015|